Homeopathic Compendium Дэвида Литтля (англ.)

Всё, относящееся к гомеопатическим книгам и журналам, обсуждаем в этом разделе.
Ответить
Александр Коток
Администратор сайта
Контактная информация:

Homeopathic Compendium Дэвида Литтля (англ.)

#1 Сообщение Александр Коток » 30 авг 2006, 22:05

Dear students and colleagues,

I am happy to announce that I have nearly finished writing my opus, the Homoeopathic Compendium, Volumes 1 through 6, and will be going to the press soon.

Volume 1, Clinical Practice,is an extensive review of Hahnemann's practice presented in a form that teaches Homoeopathic philosophy and clinical practice in a practical manner. It draws deeply on Hahnemann's Paris Casebooks and provides more detailed, documented material on this subject than is found in any other work. I am quite satisfied that my last 8 years of research in these areas has been put into such a usable form.

Volume 2, Case Taking & Case Management, offers a detailed review of the methods of Hahnemann, Boenninghausen, Hering, Jahr, Kent and Boger and ends with a grand synthesis of all these ideas brought up to date. It concludes with a presentation offering abundant case management strategies tailored to fit a wide variety of clinical situations. These twin volumes form the most comprehensive commentary ever presented on the methodologies of the 4th, 5th and 6th Organon.

Volume 3, Psora, is the most thorough and detailed text ever written on the nature of the chronic miasms in general and the treatment of psora in particular. It presents an organized list of the primary, latent and secondary symptoms of psora and offers information on the treatment of the itch disease found no where else. It contains a detailed review of the cardinal anti-psorics Sulphur, Lycopodium, Calcarea and Psorinum and presents a new, dependable rubric of anti-psoric remedies. It also has sections on the anatomy and physiology of the miasms and their interdependent origin and shows how and why their symptoms arise as they do.

Volume 4, Chronic Miasms, Continued, presents an equally thorough review of the primary, latent, and secondary/tertiary symptoms of sycosis, pseudopsora TB, syphilis, vaccinosis and new miasms under the titles of hepatitis, lymphosis and HIV/AIDS. It also includes a study of the cancer diathesis and offers symptoms of all its stages and variations with remedies. It discusses the treatment of cancer from the constitutional
viewpoint as well as organ, tissue and system remedies.

Volume 5, Constitution, Temperament and Maps of Consciousness, is an in-depth study of constitution, temperament and psychology beginning in prehistory and flowing on from the Classical Greeks to the modern works of Freud, Reich and Jung. The first part presents a detailed study of constitution, temperament and predisposition and includes a unique review of the physiognomy and the symptoms of the four classical temperaments (choleric, phlegmatic, sanguine, nervous melancholic) and their 12 mixtures (nervo-sanguine, etc). It also includes an original study of the geometrical design known as the Mappa Mundi (Map of the World) and shows how the teachings of the Pythagorean-Hippocratic lineage which are contained within its symbology can assist the homoeopath in understanding their patients and the diseases better. It also includes a well-documented review of the four temperaments in the homoeopathic materia medica and offers new repertory rubrics for various constitutions and temperaments.

Maps of Consciousness examines the history of psychology beginning with the ancients and presents the pre-Freudian studies of the early homoeopaths. It ends with the works of Jung and E. Whitmont, who integrated Jungian psychology and Homoeopathy. This is a well-illustrated product which is designed to stimulate both sides of the brain and provide images as well as information. It includes reviews of the four major mood disorders (depression, mania, manic-depression and melancholia), the five forms of neurosis (hysterical, hypochondriacal, obsessive compulsive, anxiety and phobic ), the 12 personality disorders (obsessive compulsive, passive aggressive, narcissistic, hysterical, paranoid, addictive, etc.), and specific states like paranoid disorders, schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, psychosexual disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD) etc. It is a complete dissertation on psychological disorders and mental illness with detailed symptoms from the homoeopathic point of view with new repertory rubrics.

This works ends with a wide-ranging study of Jungian psychology which reviews the development of human history from the view of mythologems and offers a detailed study of the persona, shadow, anima-animus, collective unconscious and the Self. It also presents Jung's eight psychological types and relates them to the classical temperaments. It has a detailed review of the four major male and female archetypes and their symptoms and remedies. This work offers an insightful discussion of the orificial activations (oral, anal, urethral, genital, etc) with remedies as well as the Oedipal and Electra complex, Dionysus complex, Aphrodite complex, etc. and states like sibling rivalries, ego-self estrangement, the union-separation dilemma. It has chapters on dreams, delusions and classic archetypal complexes. This provides a full manual on psychology and homoeopathic case taking and offers clinical hints on how to use Homoeopathic psychology as a method of mind cure.

This volume contains precise information on how to approach the patient and turn homoeopathic case taking into a discussion with the Unconscious of the patient. It teaches one to observe the patient in such a manner that one can use the spontaneous unconscious reactions of the patient as a guide to uncover their essential delusions, confusions, complexes, mythologems and archetypes. This method can be used like a lie detector to break through the emotionally suppressed material which hides the patient's core issues from the homoeopath. Through reading the eye modes, body postures, breath changes, facial changes, body language, voice changes, word associations and other key areas it becomes possible to understand how the Unconscious of the patient is reacting during the interview and helps guide the practitioner in the right direction. When this is combined with the skillful use of the 7 essential questions the layers of the psyche are revealed to the observer so they may communicate on the deepest levels.

This book ends with a study of the Electronic Reactions of Abrams (ERA) which uses Autonomic Reflex Testing (ART) to help one test the patient for the correct remedies and potency before giving the medicine. This method turns the standard physical exam used to assess the patient's health into an interactive meeting with the vital force that allows one to understand
the patient's susceptibility to remedies and potencies. This method applies the pupil reflex, pulse reflex, heart sounds, respiratory response, percussion reflex, palpation reflex as well as galvanic skin response, etc., as a biofeedback system that offers information about the choice of \ remedy and potency. These interactive biofeedback methods offer great insights into the human mind and the vital force not found in common works.

Volume 6, Maps of Consciousness, the Materia Medica, offers a review of the most important remedies and their symptoms based on the information, symptoms and rubrics presented in Volume 5. This materia medica offers details on the nature of the remedy and its family and then proceeds to present sections on Images and Archetypes; Constitution and Temperament; Suitability to the 12 personality disorders; Causations; mood disorders; neuroses; psychosis, paranoid states; suicidal tendencies, deranged childhood actualizations and disorders like Autism, ADHD, and multiple personality disorder. This is followed by a presentation of the most important mental rubrics in the form of picture along with the most characteristic symptoms and their possible causes. After this specific mental disorders are discussed under separate headings like depression; mania, narcissistic personality disorder; hysterical neurosis, hypochondriasis, anxiety; fear, paranoia, phobias; delusions and dreams all tailored to fit the remedy portrait. After this the physical concomitants are presented with chronic miasms and diathetic constitutions with a detailed analysis of the most important general and physical characteristics found in the patient. This volume presents the psychological and somatic portraits of the most important remedies in the form of a clinical manual that brings the material offered in the preceding 5 volumes to life.

It has taken me 12 years of research and 7 years of writing to put together the 3000 pages of ground breaking material found in these volumes. My goal is to offer a good basic textbook on Homoeopathy that will provide a solid foundation to new students and old practitioners alike. I felt that so much of what Samuel Hahnemann introduced was being lost while at the same time much of our contemporary work was not grounded in a practical manner. I have reviewed the most important areas of our noble healing arts and done my best to bring this material up to date for practice in our times. I hope that this work while be useful to those to whom we pass the torch and will still be in use long after I am gone.

I am writing you because I need your help to make this happen. I intend to self-publish this work rather than hand my life's work over to some professional business for a pittance in return. I have saved most of the money I need to print and distribute the first limited edition by myself. I have enough money to begin the printing but not quite enough to finish the job and ship the books. For this reason, I am offering a subscription list for the first hand signed limited edition that I hope to use as a spring board into a larger publication in the future. This advance subscription list will be limited to 100 people.

The first limited volumes will be sent as soon as they come off the press to those who have subscribed for the release. It will be some time yet before these volumes will be available through book sellers, etc. I will be handling the first limited edition personally through the WWW. In order to receive these hand signed volumes with my picture one would have to offer an advance payment during a period of around 4 weeks while the volumes are being completed. Then they will be sent directly to the subscriber from India as soon as they are hot off the press.

I am using the most modern computer technology and printing techniques on imported paper and the books will be better constructed than many on the market. I am still using working titles and the final number of pages may vary slightly due to set up, etc. I am only asking for your support because I need it at this crucial time to complete the project. I had hoped to be able to finance the entire matter personally but I am close yet shy of the final mark. If you wish to help make this possible please notify me and I will put your name on the subscription list. I would instruct you when and how to pay the money when I see that my books are on the press and there are no obstacles to completing the project. The subscription price for the 6 volumes is around $250, which is very economical compared with the price of many homoeopathic books on the market.

Please let me know if you would like to support my work and help me to help others. If you wish to subscribe to the project you will receive a Newsletter about the progress of the project and the final financial considerations. Thank you for reading this letter and I hope to receive your support.

Sincerely Yours,
David Little
little@simillimum.com

Book Order form

Full Name

email

phone

address

number of sets required

If you know of anyone else who would like to purchase this set of books
please have them contact us directly.
Благостью лихость не изоймешь

Israel Datskovsky
гомеопат-консультант

#2 Сообщение Israel Datskovsky » 31 авг 2006, 15:29

Александр!
А Ваши краткие комментарии, оценки?
С уважением, Исраэль Дацковский

Гомеопатическая книга
Старожил форума
Контактная информация:

#3 Сообщение Гомеопатическая книга » 31 авг 2006, 16:27

Помнится в личной переписке (о правах на книгу по ЛМ-потенциям) Дэвид говорил, о том, что вот-вот... будет готов глобальный труд. То был 2001 год. Наконец он подходит к концу?! :!:
Издательство "Гомеопатическая книга":
книги по гомеопатии и здоровью семьи; гом. препараты
http://www.homeobooks.ru
http://m-sokolskaya.livejournal.com
info@homeobooks.ru
тел. 8 913 9209234

Александр Коток
Администратор сайта
Контактная информация:

#4 Сообщение Александр Коток » 31 авг 2006, 18:28

Литтль известен ныне как один из самых дотошных исследователей наследия Ганемана (мне не раз приходилось к нему обращаться за выяснением тех или иных деталей) и вообще старых мастеров, особенно Бенингхаузена, и я с большим нетерпением ждал сообщения об окончании его работы, в том числе и со своекорыстными целями - использовать его материалы в работе над своей собственной книгой. :oops: Мне нравится, что Литтль занимается не столько мелочами, а самыми важными, философскими и методологическими аспектами гомеопатии - теорией назначения, миазмами... В этом ключ ко всему. Честно скажу, что мне не очень понравилось в анонсе - содержание т. 5. Я не большой любитель широкого внедрения психологии в гомеопатию, и вообще для меня новость, что Дэвид специально занялся этим вопросом. Энтузиазма не вызвало и известие, что Дэвид описывает применение Electronic Reactions of Abrams (ERA). Но что делать - Ганеман тоже был апологетом месмеризма. Надеюсь, что все остальное с избытком компенсирует его психологические и иные парагомеопатические экзерсисы.

Александр Коток
Администратор сайта
Контактная информация:

#5 Сообщение Александр Коток » 01 сен 2006, 10:53

Это письмо я получил от самого Дэвида в его рассылке.

lyubochka
Контактная информация:

#6 Сообщение lyubochka » 10 сен 2006, 21:03

Вот на сайте Литтла увидела что он предлагает заочный 2-х годичный курс. (Моя ссылка в Сибири продлиться ещё минимум 2 года и надо себя чем-то занять холодными сибирскими вечерами :wink: )
http://www.simillimum.com/members/index.php

Александр, что вы думаете об этом курсе? Или лучше этот 6-ти томник?
дважды мамик: 7 месяцев и 4 года
lubik на mama.tomsk.ru

Ответить